The recruitment is process from 17th January to 8th February, 2009.
- Written test on 17th and 18th January 2009
- Interviews of shortlisted students in the following weeks till 8th February
The last day of applying for this process is 11th January - candidates applying after 11th January will not be considered for this round of recruitment.
Entire process will be conducted at the Noida office.
All applications should be mailed at the following Email id campusrecruitment@
Download the template CV from http://rapidshare.com/files/180969096/Grail_Research_Template_CV.xls.html
About Grail Research:
Grail Research (www.grailresearch.com) specializes in conducting strategic research including
market, industry, and benchmark analyses for leading companies and investors across the
globe. As part of Monitor Group, a leading strategy consulting and investment (private equity
and venture capital) firm with over US$ 2Bn under management, we offer an intellectually
challenging and learning driven work environment designed around developing and delivering
cutting edge research products. Grail's unique business model provides the opportunity to work
extensively with 3rd party clients besides Monitor.
Besides a unique compensation and benefits program, Grail offers a fast paced career with
professional growth driven by meritocracy.
Grail Research has offices in India, China, South Africa and North America and currently has
about 200 employees in these four offices.
Post on Offer: Management Trainee
• Responsible for producing high quality research and analysis that is consistent with the project
objectives as well as explaining findings in project and client meetings
• A logical and creative thinker with enthusiasm and a desire to get involved at Grail Research
• Able to manage own tasks effectively & responsibly and conduct themselves professionally in
Education: Graduates (Non Engineering)
Streams: All streams
Cost To Company: INR 3.10 Lakhs per annum